One day my family and I went to the Burlington Mall to look around and have some "quick dinner". Mom wasn't feeling well that night and decided to have dinner out. Eating at a mall's food court is not at all fancy, but we enjoyed it because we did window shopping and took a bit of a walk.
We stopped at my Dad's favorite shop ; The Source, a shop that sells some kinds of electronics and men's gadgets. Dad was looking around and found some of his stuff. Before we left the store, out of the blue he asked the guy if he had a drawing pad for computer. We had one before but it broke (not my fault!!!) . I don't want to beg my parents for $100 pad, I know it's not cheap for such a thing. The guy pointed to the corner of the shelf, there's a drawing pad called "Bamboo" by Wacom. Cost $149. And my Dad bought it for me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Dad............!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Dad...........!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been long time, since the last time I used a pad for Photoshop or anything else. I miss it. Now I promise myself, I have to make at least 1 drawing a day. Mom has been keeping all my 'masterpieces' in her folder, because she said I might need them for getting a job someday.
Do you like them? Comment please!!!


4 comments:
I luv these artworks!
hi Aiz, nice to know u and ur luvly artwork.
I love it. That's a brilliant thing! :D
Hi.Aiz, You are really amazing, how proud your mom n dad..
Post a Comment